SO, YOU WANT TO BE A PROFESSIONAL MYSTERY SHOPPER FOR SERVICE CONNECTIONS?
While it sounds like fun, Mystery Shopping is a job to be taken
seriously. Each assignment has a specific goal. The results
are used to shape and improve the businesses you shop.
A strong sense of business professionalism is required in all
aspects of the job, from appearance, to timeliness, to being responsible
for equipment, to shopping, to writing, to reporting, and communicating.
Not everyone has what it takes. A successful professional shopper
is serious and objective. This is essential to shape the customer sales
and service delivery process to benefit the business owner and the customers they serve.
Service Connections provides detailed reporting with extensive
narrative to our clients. We take pride in delivering concise reports
that contain useful information.
Service Connections maintains a pool of potential shoppers
that can be called upon to shop and report on our clients.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Do you read the instructions completely before starting a project?
- When instructions are provided do you follow all the instructions?
- Do you regularly meet your time commitments?
- Do you pay close attention to detail?
- Are you customer service driven?
- Do you write well?
- Do you have good computer skills?
- Can you provide an objective view when evaluating service and sales?
- Can you report on positive experiences as well as areas needing improvement in a respectful manner?
If you answered YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE you are invited
to apply to become a member of the Professional Mystery Shopper
Pool for Service Connections, Inc.
Click here to apply now.